Friday, November 28, 2008

Cats

Okay, I don't have a lot of time to post since I am having movie night with my daughter and I had to work all day, so I am beat. Sometimes working in finance just stinks; especially at end of month. Anyway, Thanksgiving was nice and my sister is a fabulous cook, but for this post thought I just had to tell a funny story about my daughter. I know, I know, no one appreciates lame mom stories except the kid's mom, so it's a good thing I set this blog up to talk to myself.

Anyway...

My daughter and my husband went to lunch with his uncle today (I will get into the story of his uncle some other day). My daughter has been wanting a cat for Christmas and apparently she has figured out that since she wanted one last year and Santa brought her a fake, but very life-like cat, this year he "owes" he by providing the real thing. So when my husband's uncle asked her what she wanted for Christmas she said "A cat" and when he said "Well what about your two dogs?" She said "That's okay, we can just leave the back gate open and they can run away." Nice, right? I mean these were my babies before I had an actual baby and now she wants to edge them out into the wilderness in exchange for a fur-ball with claws? LOL Anyway, just thought that was funny. I guess she is not a dog person?

No comments: