Friday, July 25, 2008

A few little things...

  • Alright, I called my neighbor and declined her invitation to her "Slumber Party" on Sunday; therefore, my lingerie preferences will continue to be a secret from the rest of my neighborhood,and the world, for the time being (see story below).
  • My daughter's life keeps my mind whirling on a normal basis, but this week she told me "Drew asked me to be his girlfriend" (keep in mind she is preschool age here). I am not sure how to handle this one because the mom in me wants to say "You're not dating until you're 30, so you better tell him no." Although the "Psychologist" in me says to just blow it off because the more restrictions you put on a child and the bigger deal you make out of a situation, the bigger deal it will become. For the time being I am just letting her chat about daily activities and I am believing this similar to playing house - no big deal. It's not like they are going on dates.

No comments: