Saturday, September 20, 2008

Songs on the brain...

Three songs that have been in my head this week, and not necessarily in a good way?

Don't Trust Me by 3Oh!3: This song is an anomaly. It is a great song (especially for clubs); yet it is somewhat offensive to me with lyrics something like: "Shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips" or something like that. Interesting concept. Hmmm... Blind and deaf girl in a sexual reference? I am not sure if I am offended only because I know an abnormal amount about her for bizarre reasons that I wont get into or if I am really all that offended at all - not sure. I really like the rest of the song though!

Typical by Tickle Me Pink: I really, really, really like this song, which makes one of the band member's death right before the national launching of their album that much sadder. Great song though - fantastic flow of up and downs. ;) It's been out awhile, but I just heard it on the radio on the way into work yesterday and couldn't get it out of my head.

Forevermore by Katie Herzig: This is just a great song! It's sweet and has toe tapping abilities in a totally different dynamic than the other two songs! :)

No comments: