Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Too much to do...

Okay, I had all of these ambitions to read ahead in my textbooks over the long weekend so I wouldn't have to read too much when we have house guests next week, but... Well, let's see. I can't remember Friday even. It was end of the month and I have a financial job, so I know I worked late. After that is a blur. Saturday we ran around town all day, then went to the dog park (where I was attacked my nine million mosquitoes), and then my friend "J" and I went out for drinks and to talk about school. Sunday I was preparing for our house guests when I was distracted by a shopping trip. Then we had to go to a birthday party/local college football rivals party, where I was eaten alive by spiders and mosquitoes. I actually had fun though and I am surprised by that because, well, it's a long story for five in the morning. Anyway, yesterday I did pull off some reading, but I really did need to bake cookies, talk on the phone, and clean some more (okay I actually did need to clean). So, apparently I am easily distracted. Of course my daughter and I needed to play all weekend because I can't leave her out of my life while I try to figure out the true meaning of existentialism. Anyway, so here it is Tuesday and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. :( Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. Or today is a new day, I guess I should finish today before I move on to tomorrow!

No comments: